Saturday, April 18, 2009
something new
Welcome to the days are long, but the years are short. This is my outlet — I can write and reflect in this space as well as keep in touch with you, my family and friends. For though sometimes at the moment, the day seems so long, it is often that the children are already in bed and I wonder where the time went? I want to remember and record everything from the good times to the not-so-good times in day-to-day life. Therefore, I'm trying something new today. Something that will hopefully be a record I will look back on and cherish of the day-to-day happenings of my life. I want to remember much more about my children's lives than can fit in the typical baby book and thought this was the way to go. We'll see how long I stick with it, being that I am quite the perfectionist and tend to to rethink, reread, and retype everything I write. I wonder what others will think. I've decided to put that out of my head and just document for me and I'll see where that takes me. The days are long, but the years are definitely short and I want to remember both the good times and the not-so-good times of everyday life. Happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment